Gardening Presentation follow up

on Friday, March 26, 2010

Well, yesterday's gardening presentation was a lot of fun. Thanks to all the other things going on in the library right now, we didn't have a huge turn out, but I think the 7 people who showed up enjoyed themselves, learned some stuff, and even shared information with the rest of us - so I think everyone came out with some new knowledge. Thanks to Tina, Ken, Edith, Sue, Pam, Rochelle, and Sandy for joining us. (I hope I didn't forget anyone!)

Big thanks to Sandy for setting up a video camera (I might be able to post that later - we'll see), and to Tina for taking pictures. I've uploaded the photo album, which you can see here, or by clicking on the image below.

Pics 2010-03-25 Gardening presentation


If you guys have any questions or comments about the presentation or what we covered, or something we might've missed, please feel free to post your comments here or email us directly!

0 comments:

Post a Comment